Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Leaving Home

Stage I of our journey begins today; leaving Virginia. We visited with family, friends, and our favorite local bar/restaurant, The Wine House. Lots of emails have been sent and now onto our next stop - NY to visit with more family.

I'm starting to add things to my pack. Little things, "just in case" things. I know I need to stop. Instead of emotional eating I'm experiencing emotional packing.

Hasta pronto family, friends, home, cat, yard, tv, computer, books, Virginia.....

3 comments:

  1. Buen viaje, peregrinos! Hasta pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget if you've overpacked (ummm like I did :-O ) There are always Correo's (post offices) and you can ship it home!! We did! Best decision I ever made! Will be thinking of you and wishing you Buen Camino, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am planning my pilgrimage after my Peace Corps service in 2011. I look forward to all the valuable information you will post here.

    Buen Camino,
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete