Thursday, March 4, 2010

A lazy day

We had a snowstorm a few weeks ago that caused a neighbors tree to fall across our street and into our property and take out the power. Eleven hours later, the power people came (during the storm) and cut up the tree and restored the power. Unfortunately, they left the tree debris and I had the whole top half of this big tree in my yard. Monday I figured I would cut it up and clean up the yard. Big mistake; I wrenched my back. So, since Monday our preparation training has been sparse. We did go for an 8-mile hike yesterday but without the packs. Today we just chilled.

Tomorrow we attack the training program with gusto!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your back feels better! However, it's good Camino training, because things always happen, and plans have to be adjusted! Get used to it, and you will have a fab Camino!
    Eva

    ReplyDelete